Celia, you're breaking my heart.

The world lost two iPhones today. Celia, my brand new black 3GS had some problems this morning, and even though a team of Geniuses worked hard to save her, nothing could be done. She was replaced by a white 3GS that lasted a whole half hour before she came down with the same ailment as my dear Celia. There wasn't even time for a name! Symptoms included continuous rebooting, vibrating, and loss of charge even when plugged in. It was messy, and things got very heated (literally!).

Luckily, the third time's the charm! Lily Mae, a white 16gb, is home and in sync with my iTunes. No more freaking out and exploding. This is very good news! And I managed to get everything worked out without having to wait until NEXT Saturday for an appointment, like I was originally told.

3 comments:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

That's a lot for one day! EESH!
Dropping by from SITS

FEDERICA said...

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!
http://sweet-as-a-candy.blogspot.com/

Tricia said...

Good Luck... I hope you can find exactly what you're looking for in a job. I am still looking :-)

Stopping by from SITS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails