NOTD - I'm having a tantrum!

I haven't done a NOTD in ages!

7/6/2009



Today I used OPI's Have A Tempura Tan-trum, and while I love this color it drives me crazy! It's thick and goopy, but it still manages to be streaky. I have a feeling it's going to take ages to dry, even with my Seche Vite topcoat.

7/6/2009

Here it is after one coat...a streaky sheer mess.

7/6/2009

Two coats and we're getting better.

7/6/2009

This is what I ended up with...three very thick coats. You guys know me and how I have a weird habit of waiting to clean things up until after I take pictures. All the hassle aside, I really do love this color. It's the very first bottle of OPI I bought and I used to wear it ALL of the time. These pictures are pretty close to the actual color, but it may even be a little more pink in real life.

What do you have on your nails right now?

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and a fun 4th of July!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie, just stopping by from SITS to say hello. you were on blog roll ahead of me!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I have a peach color on at the moment! ;-)

That's a fun color!

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

I love OPI! Sorry about the gooey polish.
Thanks for stoppin by and leavin comment love ;)
I've got a new "game" called Thumbnail Thursdays. Come check it out!
http://twoprettylittleskirts.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-thought-for-thursdays.html

Dawn

{leah} said...

Pretty color. I wish I could let my nails grow to be long enough to pretty with nail polish on. {I have a bad habit of picking them}

Hope you had a good 4th

thatgirlblogs said...

I need a pedicure like nobody's business. That's a pretty color, looks like pearls.

Ms Cupcake said...

I can't remember the last time I did my nails. :Shamed:

Thanks for stopping by. Have a Happy Thursday.

Ms Cupcake
ZenCupcake

Related Posts with Thumbnails