Calling Mother Nature!

First off, they're doing construction on the apartment building next door, and it's been an epic fail from day one, I'd say. Yesterday they managed to hit a pipe and we were without water for about eight hours. That was LOTS of fun! Today they started my morning off with what sounded like a tribal drum circle. Drum circles are awesome, but not so much at SEVEN in the morning.

Today's my run day, which I'm really excited about. I'm not quite as excited about the downpour that's happening right now. What do you have against me, Mother Nature? I don't care, I'm running anyways! I guess I'll just have to wear my rain jacket and pray I don't kill my ipod. It'll definitely be an adventure.

Oh and that paper I was working on last night? Yeah, I got nothing done. I went to bed with two or three word documents open, and some quotes and ideas written down, but that's about it. I woke up this morning at 8 and one hour and 990 words later...I'm ALL DONE!

My fingers are tired!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails