C25K - Week 6, Day 1

Haaaaay week 6!

Before I do a little recap I have two things:
1. It was SUNNY today. Yessss! I rocked my Nicole Richie style shades all day. Loved it love it loved it!
2. I finally finished Julie & Julia! I read the last 200 pages yesterday. Such a good book. Don't ask me if it's better than the movie, I haven't seen it yet.

Okay, so today's run went pretty well! It was sunny and pretty and for once, not raining! I did have to stop once for about ten seconds, but other than that I was running and running and running. I'm glad to finally be back on track, since this weekend messed with my schedule. I probably could have done fine if I'd ran on Monday, but I thought I'd play it safe. Okay, actually we've been experiencing downpours since Monday and I really didn't want to get soaking wet.

My breathing is improving a lot, and I even ran a few little hills today. I've come a long way since I started, and even though I have a long way to go before I could even think about attempting a half marathon, I'm still proud. Six weeks of running, baby!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails