I may have made an uh-oh.

So um, I accidentally did something that kinda sorta messed things up a little bit maybe. Yeah.

I was previously using Intense Debate for my comments because I wanted to be one of the cool kids. And then I realized that it was way too complicated and high tech for this little blog.

So then I deleted it and thought hey, problem sovled! Well yeah, but I also deleted like 4 months worth of comments! NOT COOL.

Not only does it look like no one hangs out here, but I also lost some really awesome comments. I'm not sure if there's a way to restore them or import them or anything, so we might just be back at square one.

Just thought I'd let you know. I promise I didn't delete anyone's comments on purpose. :)  (I'll be back to regular posting very soon.)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails