DOTS

We went to the beach this weekend. Wait no, we went to the COAST. We've decided that's what we must call it from now on. Like every other time we've visited the Oregon coast, it was cold and gray. It was misty and windy the whole time too. It's a strange feeling to be bundled up in a sweatshirt and a blanket while you're sitting on your hotel room's balcony watching the ocean. I escaped a sunburn though, so that's a plus!

I slept in a Murphy bed for the first time! You can laugh, but when I heard that's where I'd be sleeping I was so nervous it would fold up on me! But it definitely didn't, and it was probably the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I loved it, and it had built in reading lights. So cool.

Entourage is BACK! Eric has become a playboy, but we all know that won't last long with Sloan in the picture again. She's so pretty, like seriously! And he's still my favorite, but that's not news. Vince got his driver's license finally, and it looks like all the boys are growing up. Love love love it.

Vanity Fair's newest issue is out and I picked it up yesterday at the store. I really like this magazine, it's kind of like a blend of Newsweek, Vogue, Time and Glamour. Or something like that. I feel like a grown-up when I read it, but it's still got enough celebrity gossip and investigative pieces to keep me happy.

I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of both Seinfeld and Scrubs.

Lily-Mae needs a new case. Okay not really, but if my reasoning for this were something like my pink iPhone case clashes with my new pink wallet you'd probably never speak to me again, right? So yes, I need a new case for my phone. I'm looking for a turquoise one! Easier said than done, but I'm hoping I'll find a good one soon. Either turquoise or teal. Aren't they almost the same color anyway? I'm not sure if I want to stick with the rubber or try a hard plastic case instead. So many choices!

I like updating in bullet points. I'm not a writer. Okay, when I was younger I wrote a novel. Totally serious. It was 100-some pages long! It's still saved on my old laptop. And you'll NEVER guess what it was about! Too embarrassing to tell, though I did write a college admissions essay about it. I guess it worked, because I got in. :)

2 comments:

{leah} said...

I'm totally loving the bullet points!

Lily Mae, is a great name for your iPhone!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Some day I will go to the Coast...er beach...haha! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails