Right now.

I'm sitting on the comfiest chair in the world surrounded by hundreds of twinkling white lights. I feel like I'm inside a cloud in the middle of the night.

Filling Up The City Skies Disc 1 & 2 by Pretty Lights has been on repeat all afternoon.

My fingers and toes are painted purple (Fergie by Zoya).

I smell like Miss Dior Cherie and Black Amethyst bubble bath.

The room smells like the beach. Coconut Bay might be my favorite Yankee Candle scent.



There's a pretty pink and orange bowl next to me filled with some of the best pineapple I've had in ages. Next to it, is a huge glass of water and a hot pink straw. There's a good chance I won't remember to drink it.

I'll be in Memphis in almost three weeks. I'm excited and anxious all at the same time.

I just ordered enough polish display wheels to swatch my entire collection. I like to keep it as organized as possible, which means spreadsheets and everything.

Sometimes I just know that I'll see certain people again, which makes saying goodbye much easier for me.

My first relationship began when I was seventeen. The bar was set very high.

Next summer I will be in Los Angeles. I can't wait to be back home.

I didn't learn how to ride a bicycle until I was twelve. I can count on one hand the times I've ridden one since then. When I'm older I want a pale yellow cruiser with a basket that I can ride down the boardwalk.

Now that I have a jewelry stand where everything is in plain sight and looking pretty, I've been wearing a wider variety of pieces.

I've begun wearing a watch again. This one is analog, which means although it takes me a little longer to figure out what time it is, time feels more relative to me.

Tattoo ideas have been flowing like mad. Something must be done soon.

I wish I could take a spontaneous trip to visit a certain someone that means an awful lot to me, but my life doesn't work like a Sundance film, so I think it's best if I stay put and keep such things to myself.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails