True Confessions: I wear Uggs in public.



Love 'em or hate 'em, Uggs are STILL everywhere. They're possibly the most debated pair of footwear out there, with Crocs coming in at a close second. I don't own Crocs, but I do own a pair of Chocolate Uggs. Actually, I'm wearing them right now!

I wear them with tights. Or leggings. And a dress. Leggings are not pants, and they never will be! (Totally a favorite saying of mine, by the way.)

I love wearing them with jeans, and sometimes it can even look classy. Yep, I just called my Uggs classy. Don't worry, I don't wear them with denim skirts. I have in the past, but I'm trying to forget about those days.

This is really hard for me to share with y'all, but I also wear them with black. You heard it, I mix brown and black. I read in a magazine a few months ago that it's okay to do that now, so please don't burst my bubble.

One thing though, I don't know about you other Ugg owners, but mine are freaking smelly! I'm not saying my feet smell like roses, but even my gym shoes aren't this rank. Is this a common Ugg thing? Punishment for rebelling against fashion common sense? Well, I guess I won't be wearing these boots on a date. You know, just in case. Mood kill!

Okay. Fess up. Who else owns Uggs? This is a safe space, and I won't hate. Or, are you a recently converted anti-Ugg gal? Have you shunned your pair in favor of a more fashionable boot? I know nothing about the boot world. Please share!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails