True, true love.

As I mentioned in this post, I worked on a music video shoot in Portland a few weeks ago.

Now that it's premiered I can talk about it and you all can see it! The song is called True Love 1980, and it was done by this awesome band called Ash. They've been around for the past 20 years or so, and though I had never heard of them I really like their music.

It's totally catchy, even after hearing it a million times during the shoot, so consider yourself warned! It makes me want to have a John Hughes marathon, too.



They're doing an A to Z series of singles and concerts, which you can check out here.

And on a completely, totally different subject, I'm now at school! The endless summer has finally…ended. I'm all moved in, unpacked, and decorated and now I've got a week to kill before classes start. This place feels like an entirely different world, the people are waaaaay different than what I'm used to, and it's been super cold, but I like it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails